Controlled Access with New Jersey Pedestrian Turnstiles
Whether your commercial property in New Jersey need simple, manually operated pedestrian turnstiles that won't be used more than a few times a day or you're looking for a completely automated turnstile system that will be used continuously, the professionals at Metro Access Control can help.
We can help you decide on the best New Jersey Pedestrian Turnstiles for your property and your uses, and we can handle every aspect of the installation. Our professionals are all extensively experienced, and we can guarantee your complete satisfaction with all of the work that we provide. Our New Jersey Automated Gates offers a number of different types and styles of turnstiles, and we can make sure that you're getting the absolute best for your commercial or industrial property.
What to Consider When Selecting a Pedestrian Turnstile
- Do you need an automatic or a manual turnstile?
- How frequently will your turnstile be used?
- Should you have a full height turnstile or half-height turnstile?
- What stile of fence or other accessories will you require?
Some of the accessories you may need for a turnstile at your New Jersey property include:
- Warning and information signs
- DDA gate for persons with disabilities
- Pedestrian guard rails
- Trombone style rotors (available as an alternative to bar rotors)
- Colored finishes
Tripod and half-height turnstiles can be used for either interior or exterior uses. They're most typically used in places that do not require a high level of security. They allow passage in both directions, and they can also be electronically controlled.
Our half-height turnstiles consist of a carbon steel cabinet with stainless steel rotors. They can be mounted on the floors or the walls of your commercial or industrial property in New Jersey. They can help you control the flow of of foot traffic, and they're commonly used in places like swimming pools, parks, and shopping areas.
Full-height pedestrian turnstiles are designed for use in areas that require higher levels of security. Often, they're used in conjunction with security gates to provide pedestrian and vehicular control. We have single and twin cage models available.
Features of Our Turnstiles
- Rust-free finishes available
- Heavy duty reliable operation
- Long lifespan
- Manufactured to spin in case of power failure to allow safe exit
- Monitor pedestrians with reports on activity
- Available in single and double configurations
- Full- and half-height models available
Our turnstiles have a multi-logic controller to allow integration with a number of different access control systems, including:
- Push button free exit/entrance
- Proximity readers
- Car swipe systems
- Coin or token systems
Our New Jersey Pedestrian Turnstiles Provides These Detailed Services
- Pedestrian Turnstiles
- Security Turnstiles
- Perey Turnstiles
- Optical Turnstiles
- Security Turnstile
- Boon Edam Turnstiles
- Gunnebo Turnstiles
- Electronic Access Control
- Controlled Access Turnstiles
- Pedestrian Turnstiles in New Jersey
- New Jersey Pedestrian Turnstiles
Benefits of Automated Gates in New JerseyIf you're considering adding a gate to your New Jersey property, making it automated can be extremely beneficial. Likewise, you can get the same benefits from converting your existing gate to an automated one.
How Important are Safety Devices for Automatic GatesWhen you're installing an automatic gate in New Jersey, you'll need to consider what kinds of safety appliances you want to add to the gate's features.