Card Entry Systems in New Jersey
In buildings with high traffic, like office buildings, governmental buildings, hotels, or other commercial and industrial properties, New Jersey Card Entry Systems can be extremely beneficial. Not only do these systems help keep the building secure and allow only authorized personnel to various rooms or sections of the property, but they also for quick and easy passage with as little hassle as possible.
At Metro Access Control, our professional team of security experts can work with you to implement a key card system that will be perfectly functional and efficient. The system will be based on your particular property and you precise needs. We can guarantee your complete satisfaction with all of the New Jersey Automated Gates we provide.
Proximity Card Readers: Maximum Efficiency
Proximity card readers work by constantly transmitting a low-level fixed radio frequency. The radio frequency gives energy to the card, and when the card comes within a certain range of the reader, the radio frequency will turn on a microchip that contains a unique ID code. Within a matter of nanoseconds, the card is turned on, transmits the code to the reader, and the door is unlocked.
The main advantage of proximity card readers is their simplicity. As long as a person has their card on them, they'll be given immediate access to whatever parts of your New Jersey commercial property they're authorized for.
Our professional experts can install, repair, and maintain your proximity card reader system.
Benefits of Proximity Card Readers
- Operate on low power for extended operation.
- Designed to provide protection against card or reader tampering
- Built to withstand harsh weather environments
- Visual confirmation of successful reads
- Designed to be unobtrusive and easy to use
Swipe Card Access Control Systems
Our swipe card systems utilize state-of-the-art software and hardware to provide integrated access control systems for education, health care, banking, government, retail, and other commercial and industrial clients in New Jersey. We design, install, and provide services to these systems, and we can guarantee that your access system is perfectly suited to your needs and functioning well at all times.
Our swipe card access systems provide the following benefits:
- Secure access to facilities
- A safer work environment
- Increase operations efficiency by managing people for effectively
- Deter violence, vandalism, and theft
- Doors can be locked and unlocked according to preset parameters
- Provide access system audit reports
- Reduce the cost of security
- Provide photo identification for employees
- Avoid expensive re-keying after an employee is lost or keys are lost or copied
- Manage visitors to your facility more easily
- Restrict access to controlled areas
- Use one interface to control access remotely
Our New Jersey Card Entry Systems Provides These Detailed Services
- Card Entry Systems
- Entry Systems
- Key Card Entry System
- Swipe Card Entry Systems
- Gate Entry Systems
- Key Card Entry Systems
- Electronic Entry Systems
- Access Control Systems
- Card Access Systems
- Door Entry Systems
- Entry Systems in New Jersey
- New Jersey Entry Systems
Benefits of Automated Gates in New JerseyIf you're considering adding a gate to your New Jersey property, making it automated can be extremely beneficial. Likewise, you can get the same benefits from converting your existing gate to an automated one.
How Important are Safety Devices for Automatic GatesWhen you're installing an automatic gate in New Jersey, you'll need to consider what kinds of safety appliances you want to add to the gate's features.